Monday, March 1, 2010

Trailer Park Boys Live



I had the distinct pleasure of catching the Trailer Park Boys live at The Moore last night with my two brothers.

I was skeptical about how good the show would be in a live variety style format, but as soon as it started with Bubbles yelling at Ricky for getting stoned before the show I knew everything was going to be alright.

Some highlights:

- Audience joint rolling, beer pound, turd bobbing contest
- Audience shred fest where they asked anyone that could come up and play some metal riffs
- Piss jugs
- Cock Tractor
- Bubbles singing "Liquors and Whores"
- Slide show of Ricky's blackout

I have tried to explain the greatness that is Trailer Park Boys numerous times before. If you don't get with it your life will be less lived.

Bonus:

For any doubters of the greatness of TPB here is a clip of Bubbles and crew playing "Liquor and Whores" live at a Guns N' Roses show. No big deal. (Yeah I know its not real G n' R but those 4 trainwrecks will never reunite so get over it)

No comments:

Post a Comment